I get it now

I totally get the whole Dark Side things now :devil:

I was playing through Telos for the 3rd time, and light side for the 3rd time.

I was going to play Dark Side up to Nar Shaddaa, where I would get Hanhaar and then go back to the light.

But it was just like in the stories :D I always denied myself trying out the dark side because I hated doing bad stuff to people (Being mean), but when I allowed myself a couple of bad things, I got seduced into doing more and more, and now I'm completely evil!

Heh, I get it now :)

Uhm, what was the point of this post anyway?

It seems to me like you're just going nuts about being a bad dude...That's EASY...Remember...Quicker and Easier, the Dark Side is!

IMHO, try to stay completely neutral, and beat the game being a neutral Consular with all neutral Force powers, maybe Heal in for good measure :(

Without all those light or dark-specific specials, try using the Hardcore mod on insane mode, then turn the game to Hard ;)

If you can beat the game as a neutral Consular, then you have something to post about around here ;)

Being a master of light or dark is far too easy...You get all those uber bonuses to spam the crappy AI with! Far too easy and predictible ;)

I bet if you used Hardcore with Insane and hard game difficulty and tried to stay entirely neutral Cons, you can't do it ;)

Of course, if you can give me an un-edited save of you completing the game with your hands hacked off like this, then please provide one ;)

I've managed to beat the game that way, I never died once either, no jokes. I could reveal how to make the ultimate neutral consular, but then that'd be telling, would it not? ;)