Okay, Im not sure if I missed something while I was playing KotOR II but what exactly did Bao-Dur do to Malachor? He said something about "Fixing what he caused" or somthing like that on the hollogram that Remote played... Or are you supose to figure that out on your own.. ?

Okay, Im not sure if I missed something while I was playing KotOR II but what exactly did Bao-Dur do to Malachor? He said something about "Fixing what he caused" or somthing like that on the hollogram that Remote played... Or are you supose to figure that out on your own.. ?

He is the one who built the Mass Shadow Generator which killed thousands of people during the final battle at Malachor. He feels responsible for what happened and wants to do as much as possible to help you fight the sith. During the light ending video you see that the Remote used the Mass Shadow Generator and destoryed Malachor.

He built the machine that devastated Malchor V