The Murder of HK!!!

kalimeeri,

It is Revan who shot him, he tells you himself...

The Computer on Kashyyyk wasn't programmed by Revan, but by the Rakatan. Revan proved worthy, that's why he was allowed. Because of the change in Revan he had to do a new run...

Altough it was build in by the Rakatan that almost nobody was allowed to communicate...

Revan did wipe some files and such from the Computer, but he didn't build in the checks and such.

Kreia's incapitation: Unknown, she might very well be alright the whole journey, keep it looking like she's dead.

kalimeeri,

It is Revan who shot him, he tells you himself...

That wouldn't make any sense; perhaps it was only conjecture on HK's part, or a method to save face. If Revan did in fact memory-wipe him, why 'shoot' him wth a blaster? If he actually wanted to destroy HK, Revan could simply have disabled all systems and disassembled him, at that point. Also I get the impression the shooting part occurred more recently than Revan's departure.

The Computer on Kashyyyk wasn't programmed by Revan, but by the Rakatan. Revan proved worthy, that's why he was allowed. Because of the change in Revan he had to do a new run...

Altough it was build in by the Rakatan that almost nobody was allowed to communicate...

Revan did wipe some files and such from the Computer, but he didn't build in the checks and such.

My error. I should have said the 'user interface' was programmed by Revan. The holo told you that, in a roundabout kind of way. The computer itself was ancient, as was the one in Rakatan village. But Revan didn't want anyone following or discovering the records he'd accessed, while still allowing himself to come back if he needed to. When he did, he was subtly changed.

Kreia's incapitation: Unknown, she might very well be alright the whole journey, keep it looking like she's dead.

Agreed. She may have put herself into a trance, enough to fool the folks in the med lab enough to dump her in the morgue. But if she really wanted to prevent badness from happening to you, I'd think she'd have been out pitching a manipulation or two, if she was able. More her style.