KOTOR1 "ending" mod...

Now somewhere on this forum (I cannot find the exact post again! :o ) there was mention of a mod for the original Knights of the Old Republic game that reintroduced a dark side ending option for female characters that had the romance with Carth. I don't want to spoil anything about the storyline for people who don't already know, but could anyone tell me where to find the mod for that particular ending, where...

Revan turns on Bastilla at the last moment, and is redeemed by Carth, only to die on the Starforge with the man she loved (well, we can assume she loved him if she opted to side with him in the end...)?

Because I've been dying to see that ending.

I know this is kind of off-topic, I just wasn't sure where else to post it since it kind of does tie in with the whole storyline (and my, would that ending have changed a lot of what happened in KOTOR2 ;) ).

Any information at all about where to find that mod for KOTOR would be greatly appreciated!

...Guess I'm just a sucker for tragic romance. =p

~ D.

Now somewhere on this forum (I cannot find the exact post again! o:) ) there was mention of a mod for the original Knights of the Old Republic game that reintroduced a dark side ending option for female characters that had the romance with Carth. I don't want to spoil anything about the storyline for people who don't already know, but could anyone tell me where to find the mod for that particular ending, where...

Revan turns on Bastilla at the last moment, and is redeemed by Carth, only to die on the Starforge with the man she loved (well, we can assume she loved him if she opted to side with him in the end...)?

Because I've been dying to see that ending.

I know this is kind of off-topic, I just wasn't sure where else to post it since it kind of does tie in with the whole storyline (and my, would that ending have changed a lot of what happened in KOTOR2  :devil: ).

Any information at all about where to find that mod for KOTOR would be greatly appreciated!

...Guess I'm just a sucker for tragic romance. =p

~ D.

Everything you need to know is right here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...31entry285734

Is there anyway to see/hear/read the ending (however it works) without having the game on PC? I have it for xbox and all the talk I hear about it makes me want to see/hear/read it more.

I really don't have spare money to spend on the game for PC just to see the ending :">

Aww its so sweet (corny but sweet) :thumbsup: . I dont understand why they couldnt just fly the Ebon Hawk out and at least atempt to live... ohh well... It does make sence to leave it out though since Revan does have a part to play in events after the destuction of the Star Forge... It was kinda nice for them to leave that file in although it does taunt us.

You know... I just realized that Revan and Carth basically sacrificed the droids and Canderous whether they wanted to die or not. :- Those guys go with you to the Forge and don't escape on the Hawk...

Never thought about that before.. :blink: