questions

i have one "?" force power left at the end of the game. does anyone know what it is and where/how 2 get it? is it force clairvonce? i have beeast trick, battle enforcement, force sight breath control...

also i think there is a romeance quest with Handmaiden. I only seem to get Visas. Anyone know how to get handmaiden instead?

thanx.

Only one? Have you gathered the Jedi/ killed them yet? As for the romance thingy... you are a male pc, right? If so, just do the sparring with Handmaiden. There is no real romance with her, except perhaps after Atris at the end. Visas is probably the most fulfilling of all the romances...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

thanx

yes i am at the end of the game after jedi masters - male pc LIghtside.

i have a save where i can get to other plantes though, so ... i could go and find this lost power. This is my second time through and i still havent found it.

so visas is the only real romance- got it.

what about female pc - can u have different ones - disciple or atton and how can they be triggered.

what about female pc - can u have different ones - disciple or atton  and how can they be triggered.

I'm replaying as an expermint now to see if I get scenes with Atton where DIsciple was. I'm playing Dantooine last and am ignoring Disciple. If you want, I could PM you in about a week or so when I finish the game (I"m playing male too >_< 2 games @ once)

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

what about female pc - can u have different ones - disciple or atton  and how can they be triggered.

I'm replaying as an expermint now to see if I get scenes with Atton where DIsciple was. I'm playing Dantooine last and am ignoring Disciple. If you want, I could PM you in about a week or so when I finish the game (I"m playing male too :lol: 2 games @ once)

id appreciate that, thanx.