I don't FEEL evil

No true Dark Lord of the Sith would be anyone's errand boy. And you spend half the game doing unimportant errands.

And where the hell are my [Force Choke] dialogue options??? :angry:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Oh heck yeah. Force Choke conversation choices. That's what I'm talking about. I think that some people are fine with evil being defined as psychotic, mindless killing. I want my evil to be for a reason. There should be more opportunities to lie to achieve a certain outcome, or to act really nice in order to gain someone's trust so that you can set them up for a fall later. Or like the last guy said, apply a little Force pressure to their windpipe to get what you want out of them. I mean, just because I'm evil doesn't mean I want to get your blood on me. You might be of some use to me later on. :lol:

Darth Petulant

Is it just me, or does anyone else just not "feel evil" while trying to be a corrupted, conniving, Dark Side meany?  The "evil" conversation choices just make me feel like I'm being petulant and snotty, rather than a cold, black-hearted, manipulative Dark Jedi.  Does anyone else feel that way?  Currently, I'm not enjoying being evil because the game makes me feel like a 12 year old having a bratty, rebellious tantrum.

Darth Petulant

yea. all you do is be a lil mean to people and then u get DS points. u never do truly evil stuff. besides killing jedi. which really isn't that evil