Who broke HK-47?

I doubt it. HK-47 even says that he was destroyed by his own master, I believe, if you get enough influence. HK-50 was probably just shoved in there by someone, next to his predecessor. Also, according to a cut part in the ending, the HK-50s cannot harm their original, it's in their programming.

So that HK (whose mouth is large and mind is unstable) wouldn't ever blurt out where Revan was headed to, on accident or otherwise, I suppose.

I doubt it. HK-47 even says that he was destroyed by his own master, I believe, if you get enough influence. HK-50 was probably just shoved in there by someone, next to his predecessor. Also, according to a cut part in the ending, the HK-50s cannot harm their original, it's in their programming.

So that HK (whose mouth is large and mind is unstable) wouldn't ever blurt out where Revan was headed to, on accident or otherwise, I suppose.

What exactly does HK-47 says destroyed him? I always assumed he was destroyed in battle.

Got to wonder how he was scattered all over the freaking Galaxy, though.

I don 't think he was. I have a suspicion that these weren't his original spare parts. At least two are taken from destroyed HK-50's. I daresay the rest are salvaged from such droids too.

I don 't think he was. I have a suspicion that these weren't his original spare parts. At least two are taken from destroyed HK-50's. I daresay the rest are salvaged from such droids too.

Indeed. I think that upon analyzing our version of the AK-47, the game says that the chassis needs to be reinforced, and all the other parts are far too damaged to work. He just needed to be fixed up some, it's just that the parts needed for an HK unit is probably very rare.

Indeed. I think that upon analyzing our version of the AK-47, the game says that the chassis needs to be reinforced, and all the other parts are far too damaged to work. He just needed to be fixed up some, it's just that the parts needed for an HK unit is probably very rare.

Ahem...

manthing2.jpg

No he's not. The one that steps out is an HK-50, the same one that you "meet" on Peragus. He was busted before then by Revan (possibly).

Theory: Maybe not, if you finish Peragus, let the Sith enter the ship (instead of blasting them) and bash open the HK-47 place, he is not there.

When you finnally left off and Peragus, he is there at last.

1) Bug

2) HK-47 snuck on board like Kreia before launch (which is impossible, as he can't walk)

3) Kreia took HK-47 in

4) I don't know...