The game stops in Nar Shadda...

I'm playing at Nar Shadda, Jedi Master lvl 1, and the game just stopped. I talked to Vogga and he told me to get Goto, but I can't find any way of seeing him. I tried to call Exchange attention by killing their members at the refugees sector and also Serroco's thugs, and so many other things. I also paid a creature ate the doors of the pazaak den to help me being noticed by the Exchange.

Is this a bug? :ninja:

Thanks in advance

There's still more to do. Help all the refugees in the refugee sector. Help all the people in the flophouse. Beat everyone at Pazaak. Eventually you'll need to go see about that landing pad you 'borrowed'.

When you have done enough quests, you'll find out. Just keep talking to people.

There's still more to do. Help all the refugees in the refugee sector. Help all the people in the flophouse. Beat everyone at Pazaak. Eventually you'll need to go see about that landing pad you 'borrowed'.

When you have done enough quests, you'll find out. Just keep talking to people.

No, i think he has done what i did and miss a vital conversation with one of the refugees who is stood in a corner just around from where your ship is. You have to talk to him (it is only brief) but that will trigger your first meeting with Mira. You go from there.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I've done all that... I talked to that refugee in the beggining of the level, he said he would talk to me if he had more information,i tried to talk to him other times and he always says the same.

I did all quests in the refugee sector, in the flop house,helped that merchant, i beat everyone at pazaak.... and it still doesn't "click"... :thumbsup:

Well let's wait for the patch, i really didn't want to start Nar Shadda from scratch... <_<

Well, here's the guide by Dan Simpson that got me through Nar Shaddaa and other parts of the game:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/s..._kotor_ii_a.txt

Maybe it will show you something you missed. I know there ARE bugs on Nar Shaddaa. I killed someone and they stayed alive. And some of the conversations got a little weird. But it is playable.

I hope you're able to get through it. If you can't find a way around Nar Shaddaa, why not fly to another planet and play there for a little while you wait for the patch.

Good luck.