Ending

Am I part of the 'forum elite'? Talk about quick promotion. Do I get a badge?

I suppose it's likely that the people criticising the ending here didn't experience so many bugs as others, otherwise they would be spending more time on the technical support and won't have finished the game so quickly. It's right that Obsidian/LucasArts tackle the bugs first, so that people get a chance to experience the game properly.

I don't know if the ending is good or bad compared to some of these other games that are mentioned, but does it matter? I take Kotor 2 on its own terms. The ending is weak compared with the first 90% of the game, which (as I didn't experience too many bugs) I found excellent. If it's the case that most games have a weak ending, well, that's no excuse.

Constructive feedback from fans is in Obsidian's interests, and that includes a full discussion of strengths and weaknesses, both of which are to be found here. Nobody on this forum should feel embarrassed or reluctant to make honest criticisms of the game they have after all paid a lof of money for.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Am I part of the 'forum elite'?  Talk about quick promotion.  Do I get a badge?

I suppose it's likely that the people criticising the ending here didn't experience so many bugs as others, otherwise they would be spending more time on the technical support and won't have finished the game so quickly.  It's right that Obsidian/LucasArts tackle the bugs first, so that people get a chance to experience the game properly.

I don't know if the ending is good or bad compared to some of these other games that are mentioned, but does it matter?  I take Kotor 2 on its own terms.  The ending is weak compared with the first 90% of the game, which (as I didn't experience too many bugs) I found excellent.  If it's the case that most games have a weak ending, well, that's no excuse.

Constructive feedback from fans is in Obsidian's interests, and that includes a full discussion of strengths and weaknesses, both of which are to be found here.  Nobody on this forum should feel embarrassed or reluctant to make honest criticisms of the game they have after all paid a lof of money for.

Constructive criticism...yes.

Whining and most of what I've heard and seen...that's not constructive, more like destructive if I've ever heard of anything. perhaps that's the problem...

What's even worse are some of these people are putting down a game which a great many who can actually play it have enjoyed and thik is actually pretty good...at least thus far. At least from most of the "publics" reviews (as opposed to game reviewers who actually have been much harsher than what one would call the general public scores where the just about anyone can rate it, especially from more notalbe and reliable sites which try to allow only one review and/or rating per person)l