another bug?

that's so stupid! I keep getting these bugs. I had to start all over on that ship. I went to all bomb sites again but nothing happened. I didn't nave anything in my journal for the ship. So the second time there were no bugs...

now, does anyone know how I get through the beasts on that last planet with a remote droid? I can't kill the beasts. They're too big for him. 3 strikes was enough to die for the exile! So is there any way around the beasts? I can't fight them

you might have to restart that one as well ;)

It's best to kill all the beasts with the exile first. they don't respawn. You just have to make sure you clear all the areas.

I missed one area my first game, because when I got too close to the door it automatically sucked me into a cut scene.

In any case, that droid is fast as hell. YOu just have to fly fast round those guys. you can use repair kits as well.

if you can't dodge them, you may have to. There are many passages, so you can lead them around in circles. The hard part is going into the ships. You will probably get hit when you leave. Then you can leave them in the dust.

The wookie fight took a while, but wasn't hard. It was a run and gun type thing. Mira wasn't a jedi in my game, I just had to keep running and shooting- and using life support pack. As sometimes you aren't far enough from the wookie when you shoot, and he hits you. sometimes you can "lose" him if you go around corners fast enough.