Highest Unbuffed Wisdom Possible

Ginny

Without using buffs or cheating, what is the highest wisdom possible and what equipment/prestige class/upgrades, specifically, gets it there?

I wanted to try a Consular with a ridiculously high DC for fun.

Thank you

You can put in 18 at start, and just pump points into it. By the end of the game, you should have a natural of 22-24. You can increase it by about 8 if you focus on it with items. Another six with light mastery in Jedi Consular and Jedi Master (or just +3 if you only master one)

I personally had 36 wisdom at the end, with all my items and Jedi Consuloar/Master light mastery. I also had about 30 charisma. I could use stasis field on Sion and Nihilus. However, the monster attacking hte gate in Onderon and hte last boss seem to be immune.

I could use stasis field on Sion and Nihilus. However, the monster attacking hte gate in Onderon and hte last boss seem to be immune.

Yeah... Kreia has ridiculously high saving throws against the Force - try using Plague (has a DC 100) - Kriea still makes a SAVE!!! :ermm:

I could use stasis field on Sion and Nihilus. However, the monster attacking hte gate in Onderon and hte last boss seem to be immune.

Yeah... Kreia has ridiculously high saving throws against the Force - try using Plague (has a DC 100) - Kriea still makes a SAVE!!! :blink:

ok, that's why i couldn't use neither force storm or stasis on her... :ermm:

good thing i put a few points into strength and constitution then. i think i ended up with wis 36 and str 22(including bonuses, armor etc etc).