Main Character Portraits

Heya, I just got KotOR 2 yesterday, and im enjoying it, bugs are annoying, but sorta liveable.

Anyway, when I saw the trailer for KotOR 2, i saw the portrayed main character's face was that of the one that *I* Used in KotOR 1! Naturally I was excited cos I think its just the damn coolest face around. But when i went to create a character, the face was non-existent :blink:

LKooking at the trailer CLOSELY it definitely WAS who i thought it was, and now im annoyed, cos the other faces look strange in one way or another <_<

If theres a patch or a Mod that has the face, or a tool that allows me to copy the face from KotOR 1 to 2, plz tell me, i REALLY want that face! >_<

Thanks in advance

Heya, I just got KotOR 2 yesterday, and im enjoying it, bugs are annoying, but sorta liveable.

Anyway, when I saw the trailer for KotOR 2, i saw the portrayed main character's face was that of the one that *I* Used in KotOR 1! Naturally I was excited cos I think its just the damn coolest face around. But when i went to create a character, the face was non-existent  :blink:

LKooking at the trailer CLOSELY it definitely WAS who i thought it was, and now im annoyed, cos the other faces look strange in one way or another  <_<

If theres a patch or a Mod that has the face, or a tool that allows me to copy the face from KotOR 1 to 2, plz tell me, i REALLY want that face!  :ermm:

Thanks in advance

The Kotor Tool (google it if you want) could do it. But...unless you know the name of that head's graphics, you'd have a hard time figuring out which entry in the heads.2da file you have to change in order to get it. There's no quick fix here, unless someone did mod it in (which I doubt). You'll have to make the mod yourself.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I bet it's the only one I used in kotor 1. The guy with the dark long hair(something like that)?

If not, then nevermind.

That was the only one I used in the first one. In kotor 2, I use the guy with the beard - It reminds me of me(though not that much hair). You should try something different from the first one. That character you used in the first one was

Revan

. Let the the exile have a new face ;)