Kotor 2 Saved Game Editor

Hey all, I'm looking for a saved game editor for Kotor 2 (PC Version). There was one for the orignal so im wondering if one is out yet. Before you flame me, I've already beaten the game twice through, Once lightside once darkside. Let me know...

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm looking for a saved game editor for Kotor 2 (PC Version).  There was one for the orignal so im wondering if one is out yet. Before you flame me, I've already beaten the game twice through, Once lightside once darkside.  Let me know...

You can find KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) at:

StarWarsKnights.com

Oh, I've got the original Kotor Saved Game Editor, does it work for Kotor 2 as well?

Hey all, I'm looking for a saved game editor for Kotor 2 (PC Version).  There was one for the orignal so im wondering if one is out yet. Before you flame me, I've already beaten the game twice through, Once lightside once darkside.  Let me know...

StarWarsKnights.com

Oh, I've got the original Kotor Saved Game Editor, does it work for Kotor 2 as well?

Nope. The original can't edit everything and I think there are some problems.

Just click on the link I provided and you will be able to download the latest version (3.09a i think). It supports K2.

StarWarsKnights.com

Nope. The original can't edit everything and I think there are some problems.

Just click on the link I provided and you will be able to download the latest version (3.09a i think). It supports K2.

3.09a was just released that is for non-english speaking modders or 3.09 for english native speakers. Tk102 is constantly updating KSE so even a week from now you may want to check on a newer version. also if you are looking to keep up on the latest in editing tools for KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Lucasforums - Holowan Labs These forums are home to all the lucas arts games.

• 11 years later...

There's some kind of precognition or special place where you must save and load yourself and stay safe or imprisoned on the cantina onderon mandalore tours and guides you through the city, and charms and enchantments are no match for han solo, who just "feels or knows" that a whole bunch of mercenaries just like himself are standing ahead, waiting to get after you before entering the cantina.

And the worst nightmare for me, activating a saved game, was when I had to realign a bunch of progress I had for that day when, upon seeing that the rich or "evil" woman had a lightsaber crystal of great power (which benefited me none, because I was good anyway), I couldn't use it, and I lost my light side perfect attribute bonuses.

So ya, saving is salvation, even coming to the messiah, or all endings not being your life.

Aeons of Misery and Bliss | I, the legendary Dragon God of time, am the perfect One! | Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game - The Terra Program | Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism

Focusing the flow of feats and Critical Strike

http://aminoapps.com/page/pokemon/5160131/sabrina-character-appreciation

Sabrina StairCase