Intelligence

Am I right when I say that in KOTOR1, the only use intelligence had was in regards to skills? Whereas it also affects dialogue options in this game?

So, I started a character that I would refer to as a guardian/consular hybrid, with low intelligence (since I thought that stat only affected skills), high wisdom and high strength.

Now, when it came to my attention that low intelligence affects dialogue choices as well, I found myself having to start over again, because I don't want to miss out in that aspect of the game.

How high intelligence do I need to have to have access to these higher dialogue options? Will 12 do? 14? 16? Where does the limit go? I don't want to push it too far, because I really don't care about the skills in this regard, only dialogue-related bonuses.

I keep intelligence at 14 and get a lot of the Intelligence dialouge options.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Any time. :ermm:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.