Single to Multi

palathas

What single play only games or PnP games would people like to see as an MMO?

I personally prefer RPGs but I think the Fantasy setting is getting a little worn out. Don't get me wrong there are some very good MMORPGs out there that are great but I'd like to see something a bit different.

That being said I'd really go for an MMO that was based either on the Fallout series or one that was based on Shadowrun. I'd even go for something based on a Alternity - Darkmatter theme. Something a bit more Sci-Fi than just futuristic.

What single play only games or PnP games would people like to see as an MMO?

I personally prefer RPGs but I think the Fantasy setting is getting a little worn out. Don't get me wrong there are some very good MMORPGs out there that are great but I'd like to see something a bit different.

That being said I'd really go for an MMO that was based either on the Fallout series or one that was based on Shadowrun. I'd even go for something based on a Alternity - Darkmatter theme. Something a bit more Sci-Fi than just futuristic.

Welp having played all of them that are out there, only two things Id truely like to see.

One is AD&D which is currently in the works

Other is Id like to see a REAL Star Wars MMORPG :blink: I think the design of KotOR 1 and 2 lend its self greatly to the MMORPG format with just some minor changes to fit the genre. Would be a hell of alot better then the current SWG by SOE that passes as Star Wars content.

PS only upcoming Sci Fi MMORPG can be found here : http://www.imperatoronline.com/

BTW, you can find AD&D MMORPG here: http://www.ddo.com/

a good space sim game .. something like Freespace 1, where alot of missions were taking place and players advance through the grades of the military, and in the end, if they accept, they can become battle commanders .. where they will guide and plan battles! but not participate ..

and then have HUGE battles, with huge capital ships, smaller corvettes/destroyers etc and hundred of fighters .. all controlled by the players!

and I choose Freespace 1 because it could be about the beginning of the Human-Vasudan war .. and then it could evovle into Freespace 2 and players on each opposite side (Human/Vasudan) would have to team together against the new (computer controlled?) super enemy (The Shivans) .. or be destroyed if they don't ..

THAT would be awesome!! :D

Fortune favors the bald.