1600x1200 only?

Hi!

First time I installed the game had two available resolutions: 1280x960 and 1600x1200. Because I thought it was a bug, I reinstalled the game, and now, the only available resolution is 1600x1200.

As dor the refresrates: I can only choose between 60 and 85????

any solutions

My specs:

Radeon 9800 PRO AIW

512 DDRam

Athlon XP 3200+

Windows XP SP2

Regards, Partizan

Hi!

First time I installed the game had two available resolutions: 1280x960 and 1600x1200. Because I thought it was a bug, I reinstalled the game, and now, the only available resolution is 1600x1200.

As dor the refresrates: I can only choose between 60 and 85????

any solutions

My specs:

Radeon 9800 PRO AIW

512 DDRam

Athlon XP 3200+

Windows XP SP2

Regards, Partizan

Hmm... it must be a monitor related issue. Maybe if you have a widescreen monitor, 1600*1200 is the only resolution supported by KotOR. But thats a 4:3 aspect ratio which isn't the widescreen aspect ratio. Hmm... I do know however that only 19" and above monitors actually support that resolution so if you have a LARGE monitor, KotOR 2 may be confused... Sorry no ideas.

I have a normal TFT monitor and it is a LG Flatron 915ft PLUS. My desktop is 1280x1024@100 and this is the resolution I want to play the game at.

Regards, Partizan

My Guess is that there is some compatibility error with your present choice of monitor and KotOR2. I would reccomend checking your monitor manual or the KotOR 2 manual or using LucasArts techsupport.