bug? feat? party disappearing (TELOS SPOILER)

stoo

*TELOS SPOILER WARNING* On Telos, after using the protocol droid (which is a 'solo' mini-mission) to access Czerka' mainframe and download compromising data, I found myself stripped of my party, which I had before controlling the droid. Afterward, I couldnt find my party anywhere, and I also had to defend the Ithorian Compound from Czerka' mercenaries all on my own, which was a tough and painstaking trial (did it nonetheless).

I thought this might be ok, but it was 'weird' because there had not been any hint about my two party members leaving me alone.

anyone else? any fix?

thanks all, stoo

Press the party button and add the two missing members? That's what I did at least. And I do believe this occurs every time.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Err. I feel lame (I knew it was to prevent the party from following b4-d4 into the mainframe, but I expected that the party would be automatically 'restored' after that 'mission', so I didn't think of doing that manually). :ermm:

Well, thanks all anyways.