Ascension?

Spoilers ahead, from playing as a Light side Female with Revan a Light side Female

I was reading through a few topics here and saw people discussing Revan and a possible Kotor 3. This made me really think about what Kriea said at the end of the game when she was answering my questions. I asked about the Ebon Hawk and where Revan went, she said she left for beyond the outter rim, and "no longer needed her machines".

Does this mean beyond the outter rim is perhaps another dimension? If she doesn't need the Ebon Hawk to fly there and do battle with the true sith, how did she get there?

Did Revan become so powerful that she Ascended to a higher state of being? Some non-corporeal form ?

If so, are the true sith some evil demi-gods? or a whole empire on another plane?

This may be how they are doing things for Kotor 3 perhaps, that would explain how they could start someone out megapowerful in the 20th level range but fighting much harder demi-god other plane people perhaps? Kinda doesn't sound very star warsy though.

Spoilers ahead, from playing as a Light side Female with Revan a Light side Female

I was reading through a few topics here and saw people discussing Revan and a possible Kotor 3. This made me really think about what Kriea said at the end of the game when she was answering my questions. I asked about the Ebon Hawk and where Revan went, she said she left for beyond the outter rim, and "no longer needed her machines".

Does this mean beyond the outter rim is perhaps another dimension? If she doesn't need the Ebon Hawk to fly there and do battle with the true sith, how did she get there?

Did Revan become so powerful that she Ascended to a higher state of being? Some non-corporeal form ?

If so, are the true sith some evil demi-gods? or a whole empire on another plane?

This may be how they are doing things for Kotor 3 perhaps, that would explain how they could start someone out megapowerful in the 20th level range but fighting much harder demi-god other plane people perhaps? Kinda doesn't sound very star warsy though.

I just think that the battle Revan is goin to fight will be not a battle of weapons.

For all TSL this thing is present, these wars where not wars of machines is a war of culture, of conversion of the force itself.

Yes but probably the Ebon Hawk was needed to bring other "warriors" to the sith space and for this reason Revan told T3 to go back.

He secured the informations about the sith location so that his former friends where not able to follow him, but this doesn't imply that this information can be unlocked if a meritable(?) sith/jedi is found (as the exile)