Dilemma...

Ok, so finally, after months of waiting I got KotOR 2 delivered today. But after I tore it out of its cardboard packaging and just watched the shiny discs in awe for 5 mins, I realised something: I don't have time to play this game...

I recently got my marks from college, and it turns out that I have to work really hard just to stay keep myself from being kicked from college =(

I know for sure that when I install K2, I'll be playing it all day long for the next week, but I know I can't do that because of school. I really don't know what to do right now, the weak part of me shouts "install!!!" but the other (and more mature) part of me says "don't install it yet, you can still play it in a couple of weeks".

Oh man, I really don't know what to do right now...

I hate to sound like a grownup (shudder), but do your schoolwork. The game will still be there when you finish. Would it be better to play KOTOR or spend an eternity working low paying jobs?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Definitely wait, or learn something people call self-control

Just to let you know its a mediocre game so I guess its for you to decide

college or mediocre game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Just for clarification: rationally, of course I know that school is more important, but d*mn have I been looking forward to this game! I know that IF I install it, I can shake it. Self control isn't a matter anymore then, because when it is installed, geez, I'm curious to see what it looks like, and oh my, before I see what it looks like, I have to make a character, and naturally, when I have a character, I want to play the dialogue... and before you know it, I'm severely hooked up...