guide for KOTOR2 PC version?

is there a guide for KOTOR2 PC version? I know there is a Prima guide for the xbox version and I was looking for a pc version if it's out there

The game's the same, so I imagine if you get the guide for the xbox version, then it would also work for the PC version as well.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Yes, it's the same guide.

And word of advise, don't buy it. Prima Guides are always incorrect.

You will be better of donwloading a guide from gamefaqs.com. Or if you have a suscription to Gamespot or IGN you can download their guides as well.

Note that the guide from gamefaqs is free...

go to gamefaqs.com. Look for a guide by DSimpson. I've always found his guids to be the best. He's written excellent guids for Baldur's Gate 2 and even Planescape:Torment. he even goes through all the influence and dark side shifts! You can't ask for a better guide.

Now I've completed the game without looking at any spoilers (event though I screwed up and failed one of the math puzzles). I'm using his guide to get me through a second time. Yeah I should be able to gain influence myself. But I just can't seem to do it. I had no idea you had to have certain NPC's for certain "events" to gain influence.

I had no idea you could convert anybody to a Jedi. All I got out of Bua-Dur was- need anything general? Then I click nothing. There were no dialogue options for him. Somehow I screwed up with him big time.

Of course I"m playing darkside, so I don't know how I'll do with him.

Influence is the biggest problem I'm having with this game, that's why the guide is good.

Though my game doesn't like me minimizing it to check the guide. It causes slow downs. I'm saved it to notepad, and I'll use that instead of Firefox browser (notepad uses less ram). But I think the slowdown problem will continue if I minimize the screen. If I had a printer, I guess I could print it out.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/s..._kotor_ii_a.txt

go to gamefaqs.com. Look for a guide by DSimpson. I've always found his guids to be the best. He's written excellent guids for Baldur's Gate 2 and even Planescape:Torment. he even goes through all the influence and dark side shifts! You can't ask for a better guide.

Now I've completed the game without looking at any spoilers (event though I screwed up and failed one of the math puzzles). I'm using his guide to get me through a second time. Yeah I should be able to gain influence myself. But I just can't seem to do it. I had no idea you had to have certain NPC's for certain "events" to gain influence.

I had no idea you could convert anybody to a Jedi. All I got out of Bua-Dur was- need anything general? Then I click nothing. There were no dialogue options for him. Somehow I screwed up with him big time.

Of course I"m playing darkside, so I don't know how I'll do with him.

Influence is the biggest problem I'm having with this game, that's why the guide is good.

The only pazzle I failed was the one on Onderon.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom