stuck at hangar bay

uozer

Hey all,

I began to play this great game today and I am stuck at the first part. I am with Atton(or whatever his name is) and T3 in the Hangar Bay, I need to open a door which says that I should unlock it from the hangar terminal above. But, when I go over the ramp above, I can not find the terminal. I mean at the beginning of the game I checked the terminal but it was useless at that point. But now, there is no terminal where it should be. I mean when I point the mouse pointer on where the terminal was, it is not written any thing and it is not activated.

Is it a bug or what can I do now?

Thanks all...

Is this the first time you've taken control of T3? Because if so you've got a long ways to go. If you've already encountered T3 in the fuel line and are at the computer console with the PC and Atton, and you are still unable to open up the Hangar Bay door, then that means you either didn't pick up the missing component to the console which has to be replaced before you can open up the Hangar door, or you have a glitch.

This missing component is laying on the ground directly in front of T3 when you see him, broken in the fuel line. It's kind of hard to miss but you have to pay attention. When you pick it up, you'll get no notification or anything, so just make sure you grab it.

Also, no offense, but the game totally spells this out for you the first time you take control of T3. When you go to that computer console initially to open up the door to the Fuel Depot, you'll see the option to open up the Hangar Bay doors for 25 computer spikes or something like that.

But even if you have the spikes, you can't open the door because of the missing component which has been purposely removed. You kinda need to make sure you READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY before proceeding.

Don't rush through a level in an effort to get out of it as fast as possible. Otherwise you'll end up stuck and clueless.

Kinda like where you are now.

Here goes, not sure if this is exactly the place you are up to but....

There's a ramp leading up to a window that looks out into the bay where the Ebon Hawk is being held that has two footlockers on either side and a terminal in the middle. This is the terminal you need to use to get access to the hangar bay. When you access it if you have the parts you should have the option to replace the conduit to open the hangar door.