Do any one know how to fix this?

tnt32

okej i've just found out that one bug that makes people like me not be able to move forward in the game becouse we cant to nothing... .but some dude said it could be becouse in my game there was no T3-M4 on peragus II.....

when that dudes says // Looks like an utilitidroid blablabla... all i could see was a small metal box with some stuff in...and no DROID!

do anyone know how ti fix this????? Or should i sacrifice a animal for a patch?

Y.A: SRY FOR MY ENGLISH

I had this exact problem. For me at least no amount of loading up savegames from a couple of hours earlier helped, and the only solution I was able to find was to start the game over from scratch - second time T3-M4 appeared where he should of in the fuel pipe. There is a thread I made titled "Level Transition Bug" on this forum if you wish to read more about it... (what I done differently the time it worked, etc.)

Edit: here is the thread...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29590&hl=

I Format C: my computer and i can play as T3-M4 :D But i still wan't that patch...

Hello again tnt32!

Why do we do have exactly the same problems? It can't be our configuration, that ist totally different.

I also got this bug concerning T3-M4. And i am also missing another crew member. Still no solution for the problem on the ebon hawk, too. Frustrating.

Bye Oli