Orodon

Dude!

The ending couldn't have left a bigger opening than that! C'mon, even those who complained about the ending (me not one of em) knew so. You just have to open your eyes, and feel the Force....Ok ok my bad. :p

After what Kreia said, you don't need to know what happened to all the NPCs, nor do we expect to see them again. Revan and the Exile left to fight in the Unknown Regions against the ancient Sith, and they certainly do not need burdens with them.

Opening for K3? Does the sailing of the Ebon Hawk remind you of the Millennium Falcon at the end of The Empire Strikes Back? The Exile is going to do what he's going to do - and Kreia said it all.

HC

Dude!

The ending couldn't have left a bigger opening than that! C'mon, even those who complained about the ending (me not one of em) knew so. You just have to open your eyes, and feel the Force....Ok ok my bad.  :p

After what Kreia said, you don't need to know what happened to all the NPCs, nor do we expect to see them again. Revan and the Exile left to fight in the Unknown Regions against the ancient Sith, and they certainly do not need burdens with them.

Opening for K3? Does the sailing of the Ebon Hawk remind you of the Millennium Falcon at the end of The Empire Strikes Back? The Exile is going to do what he's going to do - and Kreia said it all.

HC

What I got from the game is that the "companions will weaken you" theory has been definitely disproved by the plot.

BTW Kreia was a chronic liar...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he