Go-To's yacht

I'm on Go-To's yacht and have rescued myself but can't get off it. I go back to the ebon hawk and a message says the door is magnetically sealed and can only be overriden froma console on the bridge, so I go to the bridge and use the console but can't figure out a way of opening the door can someone please tell me how to do this?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'm on Go-To's yacht and have rescued myself but can't get off it. I go back to the ebon hawk and a message says the door is magnetically sealed and can only be overriden froma console on the bridge, so I go to the bridge and use the console but can't figure out a way of opening the door can someone please tell me how to do this?

There's a brown droid by the door to the ebon hawk. You need to access his computer and download a program called "shut down".

You'll also need to use the console in the Exile's holding room to get the codes for the power system.

Then go to the bridge, transfer all the systems to the secondary power source at the right terminal, and then use the left terminal to upload the shutdown program, gain access to the power system, and run the program on it.

The door will open for you.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Thank you. :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

There's a brown droid by the door to the ebon hawk. You need to access his computer and download a program called "shut down".

You'll also need to use the console in the Exile's holding room to get the codes for the power system.

Then go to the bridge, transfer all the systems to the secondary power source at the right terminal, and then use the left terminal to upload the shutdown program, gain access to the power system, and run the program on it.

The door will open for you.

out of curiousity was this droid there when you start the level? I hate to think I did things the hard way for nothing. It would have been nice to shuts some things off.

I chose to do it with Mira and Handmaiden. Some of those areas were tough, I was taking a beating. I didn't want to waste all my medpaks, so often I just waited for my hp to heal naturally :)