To Obsidian and LucasArts

Well, I personally thought Star Trek Original Series sucked big time.

Star Trek TNG, DS9, Voyager and all the movies with Picard in them are all good, i did like Star Trek VI i think (The Undiscovered County) The One where the Klingons and the Federation became allied.

Enterprise wasn't all that great, but the only thing that kept me watching was Hoshi. mmmmmmm, i have a thing for orientals. :blink:

The Xindi thing really ticked me off, I found it really kinda boring, now if they had done maybe half of the season in the exspanse then the rest more or less where they are now then Yes I think I would have enjoyed it more. My favorite Star Trek Movies would have to be First Contact and Generations. I like generations because to this day I still wonder if everything that happened after that movie (i.e. Insurection, First Contact, and Nemisis) actually happened (in the Star Trek universe anyway) or if it all took place in the Nexiss(sp?).

I have a feeling that the next star trek series when/if it happens is going to be set some where around the 29th or 30th century, they just seem to be drawing from that time period a lot.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png