release date unrealistic?

Well ladies and gentlemen kotor II will be here in week or two (about time) and i have paid in advance for my copy...can't wait for it... :D

cool, but have you got any proof of that, i haven't seen anything.

I've also pre-ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk and they are still estimating delivery for the 10th or 11th of this month.

I also asked in Game and they said the 11th.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well ladies and gentlemen kotor II will be here in week or two (about time) and i have paid in advance for my copy...can't wait for it... :D

cool, but have you got any proof of that, i haven't seen anything.

I've also pre-ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk and they are still estimating delivery for the 10th or 11th of this month.

I also asked in Game and they said the 11th.

all in all, us UK people should get it around 14th - 16th, due to the weekend.

I think it will be the 11th (which is a friday) but amazon always sends them out when they get them so i think i should have it on the 10th.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

no amazon sends it the morning of the day it is avaible in stores

I got SW AotC from amazon the day before it was supposed to be releast in stores!

Amazon probably get it at the same time as the stores (probably a few days before the release) but they send them out straight away, while the stores have to wait until the release date to put them on the shelves.

Amazon probably get it at the same time as the stores (probably a few days before the release) but they send them out straight away, while the stores have to wait until the release date to put them on the shelves.

they probably send it out so we get it right on the day it goes on the shelves, because if the people buying them from the stores got them before us, what would the point be of ordering online?

But if you pay the extra for first class then you can get it before the release date.

But if you pay the extra for first class then you can get it before the release date.

wow, pay an extra

wow, pay an extra