Visas and completion

So i'm nearing the end of my second time through... have korriban, return to onderon and all that follows left.

1.So i'm trying to figure out why i can't get that whole Force Sight and everything after with Visas (first time through i was LS/F and barely even spoke to her) when i finally find out by cheating and reading a whole walkthrough that you only get the dialogue option for it ONCE and if you fail never again and you will never get it. Oh sure, now you tell me. That was like two and a half planets ago.

Obviously the bonuses you get from this are why you want to do it, but seeing as how i am more than able to complete the game without it, that's not the problem. The problem is that i want to have seen and done everything in the game.

Is there only one instance and scene where this occurs, and that's it? Meaning, is it worth my time to go back to an early early early save and do a gazillion hours worth of stuff over again to complete her dialogue options and scenes ... or can i see everything she has to offer if i go back to a save... do that and see all that, then return to my current save and continue on... without the feats and bonuses i would have, but having seen the scenes, as it were? (Am i making sense? it's late...)

i.e. go back and redo it up until the new stuff i missed last time... see it and do it, but then load my current save and continue the game without those bonuses but with my personal curiosity solved, vs. about 12 hours worth of wasted time to redo the whole freakin game after that too.

2. When i was on Onderon, 75% of my influence opportunities did not work. Meaning, i would follow them to the 't' (have the right person and say the right thing) and yet no influence message would appear. For example, any of the times to side with Vaklu did not yield influence from Mandalore, only when i convinced him i was rioting to get his attention. two different incidents with Visas and nothing. Handmaiden remarks happily if i gave the family or the republic guy the pass, but did not get influence. Bao-dur did influence, however, and i was certain i'd influenced him as much as possible already. So on and so forth. I did lots of saving, loading, and experimenting every option in the various influence guides out there. Has anyone else run into this?

Edited to clarify: I want to finish to completion the "visas romance" (yes i know there's no real romance or anything, just like with atton and handmaiden, etc. but there's some stuff and i wanna see it.) Is this scene integral to that? I'm assuming the scene where she teaches you force sight is the one the kiddies are jokingly calling the 'force sex' scene but maybe there's another. I don't know. (yes i know there's not eally any scene like that. Sigh. Please don't write me to tell me that. that's not my question.)

Edited to clarify: I want to finish to completion the "visas romance" (yes i know there's no real romance or anything, just like with atton and handmaiden, etc. but there's some stuff and i wanna see it.) Is this scene integral to that? I'm assuming the scene where she teaches you force sight is the one the kiddies are jokingly calling the 'force sex' scene but maybe there's another. I don't know. (yes i know there's not eally any scene like that. Sigh. Please don't write me to tell me that. that's not my question.)

Well, don't worry about Force Sight. I screwed up and never got it my first time around, yet still got the meditation scene. And that's all it is. If you have influence with Visas she'll tell you how she feels and then you meditate and glow. No big deal, but it is kinda cool. The FS power is a neat effect, but aside from looking through a couple walls (and seeing some alignents) it's really not worth worrying about.

As for the problem with Influence that doesn't happen- Hell, I don't know. It is random- sometimes you get influence, sometimes you don't. I had reload that damned trapped Mandalorian 3 times to get Bao-Dur influence. Nar Shadaa seems screwy as well. If playing LS you have several people to help in a row (guy getting beat up the exchange, 2 beggers, another guy getting the exchange treatment, Geriel). Now, if you do all those things with Atton in your party he'll give a line about the Jedi Code still matters or some such thing. I've had him give the line after the first guy, after the third guy, and after the last guy. I don't get it. If you know how much influence you'll need to Jedify all your NPCs, you kind of count on getting it.