Sith Holocron

I think that it only plays if you say Revan was DS.  :blink:

what I got was a message from Bastilla regarding where Revan went (kinda) and how other sith trying to take his place and failing and Bastila will not follow these new sith wanna be leaders. Also how it seems only Revan and Malak were strong enough to control the Star Forge.

Nice bonus add in regarding the first game but pretty much a throw away bonus for Part 2 over all storyline. Definately not needed to understand or complete part 2's storyline.

Did anybody find out what the Sith Holocron played at the Sith academy? It always says its broken.

I think the condition of the holocron depends on the player's demolitions skill (not 100% sure though). On my first two games my demolitions skill was quite low and it always said the holocron was broken, but on my third game I had higher demolition skills and found the holocron undamaged(got the Bastila message too).

it has nothing to do with Demolition skill.  If you said that Revan was a Darkside Male the holocron has Bastila talking about Revan leaving, the Sith on Korriban turning on themselves, and her eventual departure to go look for Revan.

But that was a lightside game I had going at the time, saying that Revan saved the Republic. Another glitch? :blink::p :p