Wandering the planescape

The Nameless One isnt about glory&adventure, he's a tormented poor sod doomed to suffer eternally unless he gets going.

Right, but he's done so much in the past that he needs to make up for. And maybe helping a few berks in the planes is a start. But I played TNO as neutral good. Different alignment, different way of playing.

Indeed. Also, it should be pretty clear that even the most innocuous people or seemingy irrelevant details can be a bigger piece of the puzzle than you might assume.

newlogo.gif

You're right of course. The core of what I was trying to say was

in the bleak world of the Planes, theres just no joy in running around engaging in the petty affairs of the people there.

I cant quite explain better than that. I dont enjoy PsT the same way I enjoy walking around doing off-mainstory things in other games. It feels misplaced in the gritty atmosphere of suffering and misery.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, Im aware that Im somewhat weird and overinvolved with the game. For an example I cant help but feel claustrophobic when dungeon crawling :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I perfectly understand your motivation, Master Barlast ... I never felt like doing the usual fed-ex quest, either. However, there's a lot to do in this adventure that is very different from what quests in other RPGs are ... like ... simply talking. It's a game in which your character talks a lot.

No, it's not really necessary to do the ordinary quests. Just keep talking to everyone.