Atton and Disciple: Ebon Hawk Conversations

I've played through the game many times now - always with a different objective in mind. The first time through was just to beat the game, while the second was to make Bao-Dur, Mira, Atton and Disciple Jedi.

However, in my recent game plays I've been trying to trigger certain Ebon Hawk Conversations between party members that I haven't been able to acquire. Most of these conversations are the ones involving squabbles between Atton and Disciple (in my male PC games, it was always easy to witness Handmaiden and Visas's b**** fits).

But it seems hard as hell to trigger Atton and Disciple arguments. I had one game where I actually managed to max out my influence with Atton before going to my first planet

I've played through the game many times now - always with a different objective in mind. The first time through was just to beat the game, while the second was to make Bao-Dur, Mira, Atton and Disciple Jedi.

However, in my recent game plays I've been trying to trigger certain Ebon Hawk Conversations between party members that I haven't been able to acquire. Most of these conversations are the ones involving squabbles between Atton and Disciple (in my male PC games, it was always easy to witness Handmaiden and Visas's b**** fits).

But it seems hard as hell to trigger Atton and Disciple arguments. I had one game where I actually managed to max out my influence with Atton before going to my first planet

Disciple can't take any sarcasm, though.

Nar Shaddaa.

Atton: "Good thing it's not a trap."

Disciple: "Of course it's a trap."

that was a pretty lame conversation. its the exact same with handmaiden saying disciple's lines.

at the very least atton should have made a sarcastic remark in return. as it is, the cutscene made it seem as if atton was not being sarcastic.

The first time through, I got the Atton/Bao Dur (Did I mentiont that I love a man with horns? :) ) one right out of the gate... but didn't get Atton and Disciple talking about me at all. *stamps foot* :(

This time I have had the Atton/Bao Dur and the one where Disciple tells Atton that they should concintrate on protecting the Exile. I am leaving Nar Shada now, so I will keep my fingers crossed for the meditating one.

Thanks, s_h! :D

Disciple can't take any sarcasm, though.

Nar Shaddaa.

Atton: "Good thing it's not a trap."

Disciple: "Of course it's a trap."

that was a pretty lame conversation. its the exact same with handmaiden saying disciple's lines.

at the very least atton should have made a sarcastic remark in return. as it is, the cutscene made it seem as if atton was not being sarcastic.

Hmm. In the cut scene in my game, Atton came back with something like "Will you lighten up? Of course it's a trap!"

In my last game I didn't get any Disciple/Atton interaction at all. By the time I got Disciple, Atton was already a Jedi. That might affect things a bit. Or maybe it's just random. I've never got the cutscene where Atton finds out that the Disciple's sending stuff to the Republic, though.