Power Cells

I found the other parts for the speeder as well and after installing all of the parts, the speeder didn't work. It gave me a message that I shouldn't use the speeder for travel; or something similar. I left the Regugee area and returned later to complete another sidequest and was unable to do anything with the speeder because someone had damaged it beyond repair. My question is: Who damages the speeder beyond repair? I killed every Serroco and Exchange thug in the area. Maybe Krei sneaks out of the Ebon Hawk and damages the speeder to force you to run around Nar Shadaar; wasting time until you meet you final destiny!!!

what happenes when u fix cause i put it all in except the cell adn then it said its broken beyone repair wtf!  <_<

You can repair the bike. It's pretty useful in the fact that it transports you to places like from the place where the Refugees hang out to the docks. It won't take you to any new places, though. :)

If you want to repair it, don't go to the Refugee place before you enter the docks. Instead, do the frequency quest for the Bith and get the Manuvering Flaps.