Gameplay and Influence Questions

1. Why is Kiera the hardest to influence?

2. Why is it that if you try to influence a party member one way they tend to go the oposite? Does each character respond to a differennt influence?

3. Are you able to get your lightsaber from Atris?

4. I can find most of the parts for HK-47, but I cannot find the Processor. Where is it?

5. Once HK-47 is re-activated, will he be a party member?

8. I saw on the oficial KOTOR 2 site the many characters that you can have in your party. How do you obtain: Darth Sion, Disciple, and Hanharr?

9. Once I obtain these characters will new slots appear for them.

10. On Malacore V there is a scene between Remote and that other floting ball. The scene ends abruptly. Are you able to find out what happens next?

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

2. Why is it that if you try to influence a party member one way they tend to go the oposite? Does each character respond to a differennt influence?

4. I can find most of the parts for HK-47, but I cannot find the Processor. Where is it?

8. I saw on the oficial KOTOR 2 site the many characters that you can have in your party. How do you obtain: Darth Sion, Disciple, and Hanharr?

10. On Malacore V there is a scene between Remote and that other floting ball. The scene ends abruptly. Are you able to find out what happens next?

1.Beacuse she has lot's to hide...

2.dunno...

3.No...

4.dunno...

5.Yes

6?.Disciple = female PC, Hanharr = evil PC, Darth Sion?? course you cant have him... he's a dark lord of the sith...

7. Disciple and Handmaiden have the same slots and Hanharr and Mira also have the same slots...

8. dunno...

Kreia is really easy to influence. You just can't shift her alignment. Work for influence, not alignment - I had Bao Dur almost entirely dropped down to dark side and he was still a good guy as far as his reactions to things.

To score points with Kreia:

1. Don't be psychotic.

2. Build up your Wisdom, Awareness and Persuasion.

3. Be all about manipulation - she views all the other characters like tools to be used and then discarded when you're done with them. Freely admit you're using Visas to get to Nihilus, stuff like that.

You can unlock everything Kreia has to offer really easily - I don't even think you have to have her in the party. You don't need to take her side in NPC arguments...just treat her with respect and show her you're a crafty bastard during conversations on the Ebon Hawk.

She's the easiest to influence. All you have to do is create echos and listen to her teaches.

You can't influence characters, they more or less influence you. You have to bend around their personality.

No

Dunno about the part, but... 1 on Peragus, 1 on Telos and 2 on Nar Shadda

Yes

Darth Sion = boss

Disciple - play female

Hanharr - play evil

Hanharr replaces Mira, Disciple replaces Handmaiden. No new slots appear.

It's implied that evil - goto wins and good - the remote wins.

But the whole ending sequence is abrupt, so who really knows for sure.

Darn. I didn't know one peice for HK-47 was on Paragus. Does this mean that now I cannot activate HK?

Thanks guys for the inluence answers.

So if Disciple is the replacement for Handmadian when you are female is he going to be also in the Telos Enclave?

And for Harharr how dark do I have to be to get him?

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

You can't influence characters, they more or less influence you. You have to bend around their personality.

Not quite correct. Most people seem to be missing an important point when it comes to influencing.

You can both loose and gain influence to open up the characters. So say you are ds person and you want to influence a ls person you can just be mean and say stuff that will loose influence with that person, when you have lost enough influence new conversation will open the same way as when you have gained enough influence. So you don't have to bend around their personalites. It's not perfect but not as bad as some people think....