Help Please! "possible spoilers"

1- What do I have to do to get the Bastila or Carth holocron? This is pissin' me off.

2- How do I turn Bao-Dur into a Jedi? All I get from him is "Yes general", than all I can say is "Never Mind". I take that useless hack everywhere. This so called influence thing is screwed....

3- Is it possible to get in the doors that are on the refugee loading docks on Nar Shadda. They are between the "Flophouse" (where the Bith Scientist is) and Vogga the Hutts place. My map shows an area beyond the doors.

4- Why does the Prima guide show Atris as Darth Traya? When I fight here she looks the same as when I first saw her.

5- Is Bao-Dur dead at the end, actually I have no idea what is going on there. And why is Mira walking around on Malachor V? Why is she going to the Trayus Academy?

I believe I purchased a very buggy game....it is so bad that I am confused on what is actually a bug and what isn't. The game just seems incomplete. Too many holes in the story also. Live content would have fixed many problems. Beside the story and a few little details, the game really isn't much different from the first. So, this begs the questions, why is the game of such poor quality? They weren't reinventing the wheel here. I really don't give a rats a$$ about Twileks in 30 different colors, I just want my game to quit crashing, freezing, etc.

1. To get the Bastilla holocron, you have to tell Atton that Reven was dark side, male. Then when you're on

Korriban, you blow open the door to the closed room with the holocron and you get a message with Bastilla

. Carth makes different appearences if you say Reven was good (male or female, although what scenes you get vary on what gender you said Reven was).

2. The influence system is not screwed. There are certain places that allow you to gain influence with Bao-Dur, you have to have him in your party at that time. Go to gamefaqs.com and look for the influence faq or post. That's what I've been using.

3. No. I am assuming there was going to be something there, but it got cut.

4. The guide is wrong? I don't have the guide so I have no idea.

Kriea is Darth Traya.

5. Mira is there because the Ebon Hawk crashed and I guess she fell out of the ship or something.

The game gives no explination if Bao-Dur is dead or not, just that his fate is unknown. So if it makes you feel better, he becomes a tap-dancing monkey.

Nothing that you mentioned above would be a bug. A bug is when your game freezes, crashes, or does something it's not supposed to. My game has been working fine, so I can't help you out there.

Thanks for the help. That stupid Prima guide said that opening the door on Korriban was useless and I should instead save the "detonator" for Dxun. So, I missed the holocron. Shows what they know.

One last thing....where can I find HK-47's rifle. I cannot find it.