Idea for KOTOR 2

I don't know if any one hear played the Saturn game Panzer Dragoon Saga (it's very rare), but anyway in it there was an aerial RPG combat system, where you flew a dragon against various enemies in semi real time (it was on a 2D plain), where by you moved from one of four quadrents around (wher ether enemy could to different attacks) and used your gun etc, plus the dragon perforemd berserk attacks (like magic). Any way I was thinking surely this would be perfect for a space combat sytem in a KOTOR game. Replace the dragon with an (upgradable?) ship, your gun and the dragfons lasers for the ships weaponary and bersk attaks with force powers.

I don't know if any one hear played the Saturn game Panzer Dragoon Saga (it's very rare), but anyway in it there was an aerial RPG combat system, where you flew a dragon against various enemies in semi real time (it was on a 2D plain), where by you moved from one of four quadrents around (wher ether enemy could to different attacks) and used your gun etc, plus the dragon perforemd berserk attacks (like magic). Any way I was thinking surely this would be perfect for a space combat sytem in a KOTOR game. Replace the dragon with an (upgradable?) ship, your gun and the dragfons lasers for the ships weaponary and bersk attaks with force powers.

You do know that KotOR 2 has been uh, released, right? Or were you referring to KotOR 3?

:-:):blink::):rolleyes:"

i really hope they release kotor2 for us xbox before christmas though. anyone know if they will?