Exchange Base on Telos

Wait--you can use the terminal? The only way that I had found to get in was to agree to take care of the Quarren for Luxa. Well, I'll be darned. Lemme guess--it grants you DS points to kill the guard and use the terminal, right? Yet I gained no DS points for the method that I used (which was good, as I have never been able to play evil characters).

Wait--you can use the terminal?  The only way that I had found to get in was to agree to take care of the Quarren for Luxa.  Well, I'll be darned.  Lemme guess--it grants you DS points to kill the guard and use the terminal, right?  Yet I gained no DS points for the method that I used (which was good, as I have never been able to play evil characters).

The terminal is the only way you can get in, I think.

Wait--you can use the terminal?  The only way that I had found to get in was to agree to take care of the Quarren for Luxa.  Well, I'll be darned.  Lemme guess--it grants you DS points to kill the guard and use the terminal, right?  Yet I gained no DS points for the method that I used (which was good, as I have never been able to play evil characters).

The terminal is the only way you can get in, I think.

No, 'cause I agreed to help Luxa, and told the door guard that Luxa sent me. He told the receptionist that I was coming in and ran off. I then entered the building.

why would you bash the terminal?  that was rather foolish.  <_<

Which is more foolish? Me bashing it, or Obsidian giving you the ability to?

(passes him a bottle of phospathe)

here go ahead and drink it all up!!!

LOL, of course YOUR more foolish for bashing it, LOL!

Oh and you do take a Dark side hit for killing the FIRST of the 3 exchange guards, just not the next 2.

Also if you kill all 3 guards and THEN speak to Luxa you can get a bonus 4th guard for extra xp. Then use the NON bashed terminal to have receptionist buzz you in