Help Killing Master Vrook

I am playing the game through dark side for the first time and am up to this guy. He is so hard. He swings his saber at me and it knocks out a quarter of my health. I try useing lightning on him but when im trying to run he always hits me and he is so fast I never get time to heal. The fartherst I got was when you learn that new move or something then all the damage I got him to he heals,this **** is hard please help.

I am playing the game through dark side for the first time and am up to this guy. He is so hard. He swings his saber at me and it knocks out a quarter of my health. I try useing lightning on him but when im trying to run he always hits me and he is so fast I never get time to heal. The fartherst I got was when you learn that new move or something then all the damage I got him to he heals,this **** is hard please help.

Easiest way is to do the following:

Force potency or channel if you don't have potency. Use strongest lightning you have. Make sure you have a strong energy shield equiped. At the start of combat, use sheild, break combat and run away. When you run away, use the trees/desk and run around the whole room. When Vrook is on one side and you're on the other, use lightning twice, and run again. Rinse and repeat, once you learn the technique, keep doing the same thing, reusing your shield if he hits you and knocks it out.

Remember when he heals to not run away, but cast another lightning. He'll fall. He's the hardest to beat if you go to him first, but super simple (as in, stand there and smash him) if you go to him later in the game.

Guest Eric328

I would say to use the makashi stance and force lightning. When you need to heal just go in the right corner he wont hit you there.