Revan

After finishing KOTOR, I had a high fascination with Revan. It's really dissapointing that almost nothing was offered to her (Or him, but female jedi are sexy :p ) . I was almost sure of myself that all the speak of "You will go and join Revan in the fight to defeat true Sith," that there was a final quest or cutscene involving it. I woulve loved to see much more than text and an illusion battle for Revan. What do u guys think?

I think that if there is going to be a kotor III that it will have something to do with this if not everything (and if it dosn't I would be friggin angry!!!) the big question is who would you be? Revan and The Exile are both already pretty much as 'experienced' as they can be so it would be dumb if they had us play them(atleast as the main character) so they would have to introduce a new character and the first thing that comes to mind would be someone like anakin who has always had a stange almoast natural connection to the force and even though they are older then the usual padawan they are trained anyway since the jedi are still quite few and the galaxy is in need...

I think that if there is going to be a kotor III that it will have something to do with this if not everything (and if it dosn't I would be friggin angry!!!)  the big question is who would you be?  Revan and The Exile are both already pretty much as 'experienced' as they can be so it would be dumb if they had us play them(atleast as the main character)  so they would have to introduce a new character and the first thing that comes to mind would be someone like anakin who has always had a stange almoast natural connection to the force and even though they are older then the usual padawan they are trained anyway since the jedi are still quite few and the galaxy is in need...

That question is for another day. Thats like us trying to predict backround info for something that does not exist. But thats a good guess.

We will see when Obsidian rleases the next one. Hell, It might go to another developer <_< . I was still very surprised by the depth of the story in KOTOR II. I kinda do hope they develop # III.

Well, You could be someone feeling them through the force, they are over 18, you know, and you could go and try to find them, but then get hit in the head by a bunch of force sensitve aborigines who are trying to combat the True Sith beyond chartered space. It could work.

Thats a cool Idea. What if like in the next game in, the galaxy has lost all force items and stuff, that jedi and sith are an unknown words, and the echo in the force created by the exile's force wound deafens all force sensatives. actually, that could pass as reality... :thumbsup:

Sure, I didn't take to the ending, but you have a point, the story had depth, and that drove it, like the Italian Stallion. I hope Obsidian will be able to work on it, and make it to round 12.

God, I hope so. It fell apart alot at the end, but nonetheless, If you go all philisophical, the story gets much more deep.

Thats a cool Idea.  What if like in the next game in, the galaxy has lost all force items and stuff, that jedi and sith are an unknown words, and the echo in the force created by the exile's force wound deafens all force sensatives.  actually, that could pass as reality... :thumbsup:

To expand upon:

You play the role of a dashing young lad who just happens to be force sensitive, You hear an echo within the force that almost deafens you. You go to find it out with a couple of friends you meet on the way. You get sidetracked on one planet, when you accidentely get involved in a space battle. For your part in it, the Exchange comes after you, with good or bad intentions, as does the Republic or the Sith. You could join either, and your choices affect you majorly.

Republic-Good

Sith-Bad

Exchange-Either

Needless to say, you shed your responsibilities, and travel to Mordor, so to speak. That's when the Aborigines come in.

As for the True Sith and a plot twist, give the developers at least 4 months of hardcore writing for that.

Bah, I could care less about revan. The only reason i'd want to meet up with him, is to kill him.

Revan sucks as a leader. For the DS male game, he returned to the Sith, but then left them in ruin, leading to their demise. Pfst, some leadership eh? I can understand Sion's rage at him.

I'm not going to slaughter the 4major sith lords during the game, and then have my character go off and serve revan. The way I see it, Revan is the exile. No longer wanted among the Sith.

Bah, I could care less about revan. The only reason i'd want to meet up with him, is to kill him.

Revan sucks as a leader. For the DS male game, he returned to the Sith, but then left them in ruin, leading to their demise. Pfst, some leadership eh? I can understand Sion's rage at him.

I'm not going to slaughter the 4major sith lords during the game, and then have my character go off and serve revan. The way I see it, Revan is the exile. No longer wanted among the Sith.

For me, Revan was an LS Female, the story I heard was all sucess for revan. I'm also guessing that you didn't finish KOTOR one, or you could've, but if you did, id think youd have higher respects for Revan cuz...SPOILER

You were Revan in KOTOR one.

Never played it DS...

Sad, eh?

But at least it brought balance to the force.

Thats a cool Idea.  What if like in the next game in, the galaxy has lost all force items and stuff, that jedi and sith are an unknown words, and the echo in the force created by the exile's force wound deafens all force sensatives.  actually, that could pass as reality... :p

To expand upon:

You play the role of a dashing young lad who just happens to be force sensitive, You hear an echo within the force that almost deafens you. You go to find it out with a couple of friends you meet on the way. You get sidetracked on one planet, when you accidentely get involved in a space battle. For your part in it, the Exchange comes after you, with good or bad intentions, as does the Republic or the Sith. You could join either, and your choices affect you majorly.

Republic-Good

Sith-Bad

Exchange-Either

Needless to say, you shed your responsibilities, and travel to Mordor, so to speak. That's when the Aborigines come in.

As for the True Sith and a plot twist, give the developers at least 4 months of hardcore writing for that.

Is that a parody of my stupid Idea? Cuz if it's not than you need help.