Bashing or Security?

Does bashing hurt the objects inside some/all of the containers?

Does bashing with a plasmatorch hurt objects inside some/all of the containers?

Is security worth spending skillpoints on?

P.S I'm thinking of doing like this when I get the game: I don't take any points in STR and put many points in CON, INT and WIS, oh sorry, I'm changing WIS to DEX. The first feat I'm gonne take is melee finesse so the missing STR doesent make a differens. Is that a good plan?

Of course before I'm getting my lightsaber I'm gonne take lightsaber finesseD.S

I didn't know wich forum to put this in... Forgive me if i *am* in a wrong forum...

P.S I'm thinking of doing like this when I get the game: I don't take any points in STR and put many points in CON, INT and WIS. The first feat I'm gonne take is melee finesse so the missing STR doesent make a differens. Is that a good plan?

I didn't know wich forum to put this in... Forgive me if i *am* in a wrong forum...

It seems random, depending on the items that are generated within. Some become damaged, others don't.

P.S I'm thinking of doing like this when I get the game: I don't take any points in STR and put many points in CON, INT and WIS. The first feat I'm gonne take is melee finesse so the missing STR doesent make a differens. Is that a good plan?

It seems random, depending on the items that are generated within. Some become damaged, others don't.

If a container contains ex: grenades, does the grenades blow up?

forgot to add- bashing randomly destroys an item or it may not, for me, i always loose an item it seems :( my character has 6 security and when i come across a box that says make skill is too low i slip on some exchange gloves and with the boost im able to open pretty much anything. In the odd case where you cant a minor frag mine does the trick-and doesn't seem to harm any of the items inside curiously enough.

forgot to add- bashing randomly destroys an item or it may not, for me, i always loose an item it seems :thumbsup:  my character has 6 security and when i come across a box that says make skill is too low i slip on some exchange gloves and with the boost im able to open pretty much anything.  In the odd case where you cant a minor frag mine does the trick-and doesn't seem to harm any of the items inside curiously enough.

Yeah, at the begginning of the game, I had 1 Security. I had high attributes so it boosted to 8 or something. I was able to take care of containers until I got Bao-Dur. His Security, Demolitions, Repair, and Computer Use are all above thirty.