Help on Dxun

After you find Vrook on Dantooine you`re told of a message from Kelborn from Kavar. After you get to Kavar you chat for a while and find that you have to split up. I have Atton leading the team with Visas, and Bao`Dur. When I get to the tomb of Freedon Naad (sp) I`ve gotten past all the guards and stuff, but when you get to the final chamber you can`t beat the three Dark Jedi Masters. If you turn around and run, you run into two more and cant` beat them, if you run from them, you face an army. How do you get past this part?

After you find Vrook on Dantooine you`re told of a message from Kelborn from Kavar. After you get to Kavar you chat for a while and find that you have to split up. I have Atton leading the team with Visas, and Bao`Dur. When I get to the tomb of Freedon Naad (sp) I`ve gotten past all the guards and stuff, but when you get to the final chamber you can`t beat the three Dark Jedi Masters. If you turn around and run, you run into two more and cant` beat them, if you run from them, you face an army. How do you get past this part?

When I did this part I sent Atton,Handmaiden,Bao Dur to the Tomb and all three of them where Dark Jedi so It was extremly easy. If I were you I would go back to a way early save right after you get your light saber and spend a lot of time with these Charecters to build your influnce and then offer to train them in the force. By the time you get back to that part you will Have three bad ass Jedi to Take the tomb and it should be much easier

or try fixing the medical droid in the one computer room, the droid will follow you and heal any major damage you suffer until someone tosses a gernade at you which will destroy the medical droid. but it will still help none the less.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I used two characters to rape that entire tomb. Visas and Handmaiden. They kick the **** out of everything in their way and pissed on all of the corpses.

Concidering the game doesnt give you a choice of only taking 2 characters to the tomb id be interested in knowing how you achieved this?

PS: I used Mira (Jedi), Bao (Jedi and not a jedi) and Mandalore (Not a Jedi) for the tomb.

Put Mandalore on Ranged, Bao on Aggresive or Jedi Support (depending on if you have turned him yet) and use Mira as main. Its a breeze and all 3 characters seem to be effected by the tomb (altho I have never been able to find out why).

Mira (if you forgot) can walk accross Mine Feilds with out setting them off so have her stealth up and walk over to sensor to disable it.

Rest is a cake walk :o

You don't need Jedi or shields or stims or anything else. I went through the tomb with HK47, Handmaiden and Mira and didn't have any problems.

As for the two characters...who knows. The third character may have not have been one of those capable of raping the tomb and pissing on the bodies. Or not important enough to mention. (Atton?)