History

Well, If you have KOTOR 1 then you can play it and during the game you can ask canderous about the mandolarions and the war, or you can go search google for history on the mandolarion war(If it even really existed in SW history)

The Mandalorians should have kicked the **** out of everything in their site. If they won that war, every planet would start with Clan!

EX: Clan Telos, Clan Dantooine, Etc Etc.

If i was Mandalore AKA

Canderous Ordo

I would rename Korriban "Clan Ordo" and build a huge massive empire on the planet and wipe out every little Jedi around, including the hopeful little children!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Well, If you have KOTOR 1 then you can play it and during the game you can ask canderous about the mandolarions and the war, or you can go search google for history on the mandolarion war(If it even really existed in SW history)

The Mandalorians should have kicked the **** out of everything in their site. If they won that war, every planet would start with Clan!

EX: Clan Telos, Clan Dantooine, Etc Etc.

If i was Mandalore AKA

Canderous Ordo

I would rename Korriban "Clan Ordo" and build a huge massive empire on the planet and wipe out every little Jedi around, including the hopeful little children!

hehe, hense why games not totally open and your forced to follow storylines :)