So, are you still a Jedi???

OK, so after completeing this game I have a few questions. Maybe these have been answered in threads before, but I am new to this forum. I mainly hung around the BioWare forums until recently.

---I, a LSM Jedi Guardian(17) Jedi Weapon Master(9) got all the Jedi Masters of the Council to meet on Dantooine and we talked things over, only to tell me that I must still remain an Exile. What crap! I did all that hard work to only get my powers stripped, find out I'm a wound in the Force, and have Vrook, Zez-Kai Ell, Kavar murdered by Darth Traya. So now that my powers are stripped I still have them. Is that because of my connection to Darth Traya? Once she is dead and I don't die, as we all feared, do I still have the Force at my side? Am I still a Jedi? Can I be called a Jedi, I mean, I was exiled from the Jedi order? If the council agreed to have me exiled again, why when I met with all of them individualy did they all say "good to have you back" implying that I was welcome in the Jedi Order again?

--Darth Sion: How did he and Darth Traya just get back together? It seems to me there was a jump there. He was on Korriban when it fell, but how is it that he revives himself? I heard him say something about the darkside rising through the cracks in his flesh to heal him, but I don't fully understand it. Did he and Darth Nihilus work together, or where they two Sith Lords doing there own thing at the same time? I feel that they worked together, but am not entirely sure. Nihilus is off on his ship, and Sion travels in a ghost ship ambushing Republic fleets. They both attack Traya together however and in doing so, are the two Sith Lords. There are always two, no more, no less. Once Nihilus falls, there are once agai two, with Sion and Traya. Sure they have dark jedi in training, but there are always only two masters. Later on in the galaxy, after Darth Bane, there are never Sith training academies, teaching the ways of the Sith, but that is another story unto itself.

Please answer these questions if you have the knowledge. Any light shed on these matters will be most appreciated.

The Jedi never finish stripping you of your powers. Treya interrupts the proceedure and kills them before they can finish it.

As to why they would do so... well, I've come to the conclusion that the Jedi in general are self-righteous jerks. They preach peace, love, and tolerance, but they are very quick to pull out the same "the ends justify the means" card that the Sith use.

"We can't use the Force to attack, and we can't execute our prisoners... but we can use the Force to mind rape our captured enemies and turn them into our puppets."

"Oh... hey, it's nice to see you again. Glad to see you're on the path of light. Oh... but we're going to have to strip you of your power, even though you're out there in the galaxy doing more good in the last week than we've done in the last five years. You see, you're different, and we don't understand you, therefore you must be evil and we must fear you."

Peace and tolerance indeed. At least the Sith are honest about their intentions.

Like Dread said, you never are stripped of your powers. Anyway: Playing Light Side myself, I was pretty pissed when they decided to strip me of all my powers. Come on, I went through all that effort to gather you guys and this is the thanks I get? Thinking about it though, the Jedi always did have a 'higher' purpose in mind, thus removing me of my powers will serve that higher purpose. And the Jedi do serve that 'higher' purpose to the point they become blind. Being Light Side or Dark Side doesn't matter anymore. Even if you were their friend and even if they thought it was good to see you again. (I think that 'good to have you back' greeting was equivalent to a 'Oh! You're alive. You're here to help the situation? Great! You're still a wound though. Still, good to see you right now!)

Also, I recall reading from somewhere that you do have a bond with Kreia but you have the Force because you HAVE the Force, not because of anything that has to do with Kreia. Even if Kreia died, you wouldn't. She was making that all up--or rather, she made us think that way.

As for being Jedi, I'm not pretty sure about that. I actually have to have this cleared up. As long as you have the Force, are you automatically a Jedi? Or do you have to go to their Academy before you can become Jedi? What if you don't go to that Academy? What if you nurture your own hold of the Force? What makes a Jedi a Jedi anyway? (I loved this aspect of the game. They actually made me wonder if being part of the Order was worth it.)

As for your second musing (about Traya & Sion), I'm pretty unclear on that also. Sorry.

You and your crew are the last of the Jedi (outside of Possibly bastila) So its up to your character to decide who is and isn't a Jedi from that point forward.

So the question is are you still a Jedi? and the answer is.. I don't know? do you want to be?

My guess is as the exile and his/her crew goes off into the unknown Regions they will search out other Jedi Canidates and send them back to the Acadamy on Telos to be trained. Perhasp handmaiden, Disiple and or Bastila will be there along with Atris to train them. (Assuming you saved Atris from the dark side)

You were cast out of the order therefor technicaly you don't meet the requirements of the title.

Who's requirements? those 3 dead guys on Dantooine? Do you really care what they think after what they tried to pull?

There are no more known Jedi except for Atris who you defeated (and possibly killed) and Bastila assuming you didn't kill her in KOTOR I. Bastila has obviously left the Jedi and Atris if still alive will be yealding to your call on what is and isn't a Jedi I think from that point onward.

There is no one but you out there to make requirements for anyone. You can rebuild the Jedi order or just leave it to someone else. The choice is yours.

The whole game you are told you are the last of the Jedi. you find out that isn't 100% true but then by the end of the LS game it is. (unless you went the sith route)

You were cast out of the order therefor technicaly you don't meet the requirements of the title.

Who's requirements? those 3 dead guys on Dantooine? Do you really care what they think after what they tried to pull?

There are no more known Jedi except for Atris who you defeated (and possibly killed) and Bastila assuming you didn't kill her in KOTOR I. Bastila has obviously left the Jedi and Atris if still alive will be yealding to your call on what is and isn't a Jedi I think from that point onward.

There is no one but you out there to make requirements for anyone. You can rebuild the Jedi order or just leave it to someone else. The choice is yours.

The whole game you are told you are the last of the Jedi. you find out that isn't 100% true but then by the end of the LS game it is. (unless you went the sith route)

In the game you are told that the order disbaded and that the number of the order was only around a hundred. No offense, but take a body count. How many Jedi did you kill in the game? There are others to rebuild the order. The masters were not the only ones hiding.

I agree with Phantom, there are other Jedi still alive. They are just in hiding, and now with Nihillus out of the way, they will probably resurface.

I have a question: Why couldn't you loot the three Jedi Masters after Kreia killed them on Dantoonie?