light side ending..what is it?

dack

I'm curious, will you tell me the dark-side ending?

Dark side ending:

ok basically the ending goes like this......u fight ur way through the enclave there fighting all the sith and then u come across Sion. U fight him and he says that she doesnt want u and ur his final test and he will become Kreia's apprentice. Then you say no its my final test and all this stuff and u kill him. Then u go fight Kreia and u kill her. She drops into the core of malacore and then it zooms out from where u are (no explosions) and goes into space shows malacore 5 and then shows a spot in space and then the credits roll.

ya its pretty lame and leaves it so u know practically nothing...but u can ask about the future like i hear u can on LS.

Hmmm, what do you mean... 'a Spot in Space'

Just like some random place with stars for the credits or a spot that transitions to the the credits?

ya it has like a dust cloud and stars...like theres nothing there...no ships nothing jsut stars and like a dust cloud thingy...then it goes to the credits.

I think the dust cloud and random empty space shot is where revan went and where KOTOR 3 will be heading....

The blank spot in the empty space is where the true Sith are hiding. That's where you are going; to fight the true Sith.

Are you guys joking? If you really believe that then you are really trying to imagine things in the game that simply aren't there.