I played through the game one time, and went to Nar Shadda last.

Even with going there last I still managed to influence Mira enough to allow me to show her what Kiera showed me... The power where you feel everyone around you or something... than she agrees to follow me, and then the conversation ends

Basically the conversation goes lsomething ike this.

Mira-I feel at home and at peace with Nar Shadda because all the people. I can almost feel them.

Exile- Thats something Kiera taught me, I can show you.

Mira- Ok, show me.

Then I have the choice of saying.

1. Never Mind, I have more Questions

2. I have to go

Now, is there some place I have to take her or do I talk to someone... What do I do?

I have tried talking to Kiera but because Nar Shadda was my last planet the only thing Kiera says is, we must go to Dantooine.

Please Help

Now, is there some place I have to take her or do I talk to someone...  What do I do?

I have tried talking to Kiera but because Nar Shadda was my last planet the only thing Kiera says is, we must go to Dantooine. 

Please Help

I wouldnt know for sure, since I always play Peragus/Telos/Nar Shadaa/Dxun/Dantooine/Onderon/Korriban and so on..

It looks to me like you might have walked yourself into a corner in training her, also if Handmaiden or anyone else is already you're student you might not be able to train anyone else.

take a walk with mira down by the entrance to the cantina to find that magical 'force spot' where kreia told you about the echos on narshadda. you should hit a cutscene where mira goes 'why are you stopping here?' I followed the topic of being able to help her filter the voices and I ended up converting her to a jedi

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.