So why didn't the PC die when Traya did?

I cannot give a definite answer because I never recieved one from the game, but my personal theory is that Kreia made the bond herself therefor tying herself to you and making her presence essential, then when it came time for the apprentice to confront the master, she severed the bond so that you may continue you're journey.

But didn't the Jedi Council say that you created Force Bonds with people very quickly? But appearently not to the extent that you had with Kreia.... Does that mean the Kreia lost her hand on purpose? It wouldn't suprise me.

Yes, I recall one or more of them saying that the exile creates Force Bonds with others quickly.

She may have confronted Sion, Saber to Viroblade...old woman to powerfull Sith Lord to make the bond more appearant to the exile or perhaps she was just trying to slow Sion down...Again this is just my theory.

FYI - Just the topic title sort of spoils the whole twist at the end.

Could you edit it slightly so it doesn't reveal that you're bonded to the end-boss?

I think it would leave readers thinking about exactly why the PC would die when Traya does, or rather who Traya is.

Back on topic:

How on Kashyyk did Traya convince Sion to join her again at the end?

Plot device?

FYI - Just the topic title sort of spoils the whole twist at the end.

Could you edit it slightly so it doesn't reveal that you're bonded to the end-boss?

I think it would leave readers thinking about exactly why the PC would die when Traya does, or rather who Traya is.

Back on topic:

How on Kashyyk did Traya convince Sion to join her again at the end?

Plot device?

It might be best to change the thread title as this isnt the spoiler forum..

In my opinion, Sion is weak...such as he has to use the DS energy in the Trayus academy and reenergize his life like 5 times before he finally gets beaten down like the punk he is..

And throughout the story you can tell he is obsessed with Kreia (interpret that how you will) but I think he jumps at the chance to be her lapdog again.

Here is the real explanation:

There never was a lethal Force Bond. You could feel her pain perhaps, but that was all. If she would die, you wouldn't. It was a part of her plan to fool you, so you would not just kill her or let her die.

Please look at other topics before asking questions, I have seen a lot of threads like this.