Handmaiden HELP!!!

I'm trying to get past the second duel, but frankly, I CAN'T!!!

I've made a force-powers intensive Watchman, and I'm just not as tough as her. I can usually get her down to 1/2 health before I kick it.

Any help? Do you HAVE to be a guardian/weaponmaster to get her as an apprentice?

Say it aint so...

I can't help directly with the battle, because I haven't reached that point. I had Disciple my first time through, and you don't have to fight him. :lol:

One thing you can try is to jack yourself up on stimulants before the battle, if she prevents you from using them during it. This is a good way to make easy work of some similar battles on another planet. Sometimes the effects are not turned off when the battle starts.

Quick question to you, if I could -- do you know the Influence points you hit with the Handmaiden? I can't get her to fight me again, so I am assuming I need to get more Influence. I'm only the first planet, so I'm not too worried. :wub:

try putting mines in front of where she stands b4 the battle. i know its not the nicest way to fight but it might work.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together