I need some questions answered!

I just beat the game, and like you all have been saying, the ending was terrible. But, wasn't there suppose to be cut-scenes of Revan, Bastilla and Carth? I never saw Revan or Carth. I saw Bastilla in a Holocron saying that she needed to find Revan, but I never found out where Revan went. Wasn't that suppose to be the point of the story?

I just beat the game, and like you all have been saying, the ending was terrible. But, wasn't there suppose to be cut-scenes of Revan, Bastilla and Carth? I never saw Revan or Carth. I saw Bastilla in a Holocron saying that she needed to find Revan, but I never found out where Revan went. Wasn't that suppose to be the point of the story?

There are holos of acarth throughout the game, but sadly, there is no other goodies in the game with Bastilla or anyone from kotor, except mandalore, who weshould all know by now is canderous

here are holos of acarth throughout the game, but sadly, there is no other goodies in the game with Bastilla or anyone from kotor, except mandalore, who weshould all know by now is canderous

Not true.

SPOILER:

It depends on whether or not Revan is LS or DS. If he is LS and your PC is a male DS, then Carth and Bastilla both make appearances in the flesh on Telos.