Do you want KOTOR 3 to become one of the first FPS

KOTOR 3 as an FPS RPG?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. KOTOR 3 as an FPS RPG?

• Yes - The potencial is huge
    • No- Keep the same style
    • Maybe - Im interested.

keep it the same, the Kotor fighting style is fine, just sprucing up the better moves is all i really wanted. hey Ivan whut movie is ur sig from

It's from the Batman Begins trailer. :)

I've got high hopes that the new Director, Christopher Nolan, will revive the franchise from the brutal atrocities that were the Joel Schumacher films.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Obviously it would have the same great storyline ect. Imagine it being like the Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. So instead of just the leveling up with more moves, you can 'feel' the difference as your character moves faster and learns new moves and fighting techniques.

So?

No way, the hybrid turn-based/real time application of the D20 system is one of the best things about the KOTOR series. D20 takes away the twitch element and leaves only character development and strategy. It can be improved in many ways, but overhauling it and making it more similar to the Jedi Outcast series..... :) the very idea makes me queasy...

I think it wouldn't work well with Kotor. Okay, I haven't played the Chronicles of Riddick but I did play Deus Ex Invisible War being a fps Rpg. I like the way Kotor is now.

I've never played it, but the sequel is supposed to be a pale shadow of the original. Don't judge the FPS RPG by Invisible War.

I agree, it was a disappointment for many including me. It lacked some of the greatest aspects of the original Deus Ex.

I was thinking a first-person travelling and conversation mode would be a good improvement. Keep the letterboxing when you talk, just make it first person. Watching your stupid PC's face look blank and never say anything wasn't terribly interesting, most of the time. Also, there were plenty of times I just liked the touch of looking around in first person for a while, but it was too bad I couldn't move while doing it.