So friggin' annoying

Alright, I made a Jedi Consular who is now a Sith Lord, I beat the Jedi master on Nar Shaada really easily, took less then 5 minutes, but Vrook is completely owning me, like it has to be a bug for him to be -that- good, I don't think I could ever possibly beat him, maybe with my weapons master, that would take like a couple seconds, but with my Sith Lord, couple hits he is gone.

I've tried practically everything, and now its just getting retarded at how powerful he is, compared to him being wiped out by Kriea with one blow + all the other masters as well

I really don't know how in hell you can beat him o.o

A valuable tactic is to run like hell. Really :thumbsup:

I played a Jedi Sentinel/Sith Lord and found their melee abilities suck, despite having 37 AC and +31 to hit. So all I can say is scream like a little girl and start pumping your legs until you've put a healthy bit of distance between you and Vrook, then turn around and zap him with a Force Storm or other offensive power. If you need a breather, try to break his line of sight to you, most of the time this will cause the AI to dribble some of its brains out of its slack-jawed mouth and give you enough time to heal, regenerate Force points, and have lunch - they won't even bother healing themselves.

Problem is....it happens that all the doors are locked, my allies are standing there watching me become a vapor-brain Sith lord who is getting his ass kicked silly by a man twice his own age.

And my abilities do **** to him, when I was in the crystal cave, I owned him within seconds, insanity + kill did him in with moments. All my dark spells are maxed out, my force rapes quite really, everyone. Vrook is just this puny little man who insists on thwarting my attempt to kill him. Why can't he be nice and let me kill him?

My Weapon Master does 56 damage with his two lightsabers, my sith lord does 24 and can't touch Vrook, I have better luck through grenades at him, the strategy almost worked...then I ran out of grenades. I've depleted almost all options, and Kriea's help suchs donkey nuts.

There must be SOME way to beat him, I can't even imagine going to Onderon and beating Kavaar then going back to Dantoonie and beating Vrook, he would still rape me silly.

To Boiler the evil closet monkey: I can't level up -.-

Run away and out of his line of sight and he will no longer pursue you. Then behaive like any underhanded Sith Lord would...cheat....place a bunch of mines on the ground in an area you think you can lead him to and get his attention and pray you can get out of the blast radius by the time he is littered with shrapnel...I had to do this when I was a consular/sith lord....it worked for me...good luck