Onderon as last planet

I can't seem to get the story to progress. I have gone to all planets with Onderon being the last one and finished as much of that as I can for now. Now the journal tells me that I will be contacted later by the jedi master (he ran out of the bar). I have heard of others who go to another planet after this and complete it and then you get a message when you board the hawk from Dxun but I have no other planet to finish because I already have. Now about an hour and a half later and revisiting all the planets still no message from Dxun. Is there somewhere I should go or someone I must speak with? Thank you.

I did Onderon last during my first game. As soon as I attempted to leave Dxun, after completing Onderon, I received a message telling me to come back.

If you do not believe you have received it, just try returning to Dxun and see if Mandalor has anything new to say.

Thanks, but it seems there is a glitch which has kept me from getting the message. I had some cut-scene with Atton and the droid yelling at each other instead which must have kept me from getting the message. I guess I have to go back few planets to another save. Thanks for your input anyway, it kept me from trying to get the message for the next 2 hours.