Do you think KOTOR 3 is already being developed?

Man, you people are slow with the information. KotOR III is already on the shelves and its beating KotOR II in sales. Do you people ever pay attention to the news? Sheesh.... Its good KotOR III came out for the PC first, I'm already on the 4th planet.

Actualy LA said near the beginging of production for KOTORIII that it would be an "Only on Xbox Title". I think your playing KOTOR.

Yeah right, making the final part of KOTOR an Xbox only would be a really good present to the PC users that liked and bought the first two games.

I was joking dumbass, just like DSluke was.

Umm.... dumbass, there is an apparent flaw in your logic as I was the one who was joking and then you posted a reply to my post. Then, DSLuke thought that you seriously meant that KotOR III was an "X-BOX only" title. You then said that DSLuke was joking when I was the one who made the joking comment.

Not to make fun of other members of this forum but if you wanted to use the word dumbass because you felt like it, the proper post would be:

I was joking dumbass like Darth Ni

I think you need to re-read those posts :)

hey im not fussed that lucas fired the lucasarts guys who were makin kotor3 cuz lucasarts manages to monumentally **** up every game they play because they make them for 2 year olds and focus more on action cuz they can't make a story line. Kotor3 better take at least 2 years to come out and have a new engine. and **** PLAYIN REVAN AGAIN. he always pissed me off cuz it was all oooh hes got a destiny and took on a whiny apprentice-malak plus if he were really that strong in the force he shoulda gotten some respect from the common jedi and sith- burn me all u want i still stand by that the only way we would play revan again is as a party member with the one we got now 4 kotor2. It all gets tied up in the sith empire war. Oh yea its not in production, probly wont be until episode3 comes out cuz lucas and his crew have diverted pretty much all their attention on it- bout time too